Last Revised: June 17, 2022
Section 1: Introduction
We understand that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits and will only collect and use personal information in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with our obligations and your rights under the law. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This policy applies only to information we collect on the Website, and in email and other electronic communications sent by us.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this Website.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party. Our websites and apps, and these other third parties have their own privacy policies which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Section 2: Compliance Statement
Section 3: Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our Website:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you access the Website.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or access the Website, we may ask you to provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your first name, last name, date of birth, and email address by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personally identifiable information" or “PII”). We also acquire your Internet protocol address and/or mobile device identification, which certain jurisdictions consider to be PII because it could be used to identify an individual or device if it were combined with other identifying information.
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as geographic location.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to submit your pitch, and information provided to request further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone).
Automatic Information Collection
When you download, access, and use the Website, it may use technology to automatically collect certain information about your equipment and browsing actions:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Website, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Website, including logs, communication data, and the resources that you access and use on or through the Website.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, operating system, browser type, and mobile network information.
- Location Information. This Website does not collect real-time information about the location of your device.
If you do not want us to collect this information, do not access or register with the Website.
Third-Party Information Collection
When you use the Website or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- Your device manufacturer.
- Your mobile service provider.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Website. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
Section 4: How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Website and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- Notify you when Website updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
Section 5: Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or that you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including our Terms of Service and the Terms and Conditions of the Online Audition Application.
Section 6: Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
Section 7: Data Security
We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards designed to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information and other information we maintain in connection with our Website. We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Website. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and will notify you of the security incident in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Section 9: Contact Information